Our interest free payment plan allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 8 weeks, with a small deposit of 20% and up to 8 weeks to pay the remaining balance.
Simply add your items to your shopping basket and then at checkout add the code PAYMENTPLAN to pay your 20% deposit. You will then receive an invoice through Paypal or alternatively you can pay your weekly payments over the telephone by card, or bank transfer.
Terms and Conditions:
- All orders must be over the sum of £50 excluding postage.
- A 20% non-refundable deposit is required.
- You then have up to 8 weeks to pay off the remaining balance.
- All items must be paid for before being dispatched.
- Postage will be added when you place your order.
- All customers have 8 weeks from the date of their order to pay off there plans or all orders will be cancelled & deposits & payments will be lost that are non refundable.
- We accept payment via credit/debit card & Paypal.
- Please note that we do not chase payments, so please make sure payments are made on time.
- Please Note we DO NOT offer refunds on any payment plan orders. We are happy to exchange an item within 7 days of receiving your goods.
- The price quoted at the time of paying the deposit is the full price that you agree to pay.
- Sale items are not eligible for the payment plan scheme.
- You will be invoiced in full for any sale items added to your payment plan.
- When you enter into our payment plan scheme you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Once taking out a plan you are committing to your order, we do not accept any cancellations or transfers of deposits on other goods. If you do wish to cancel your items, your non refundable deposit will be lost.
If you require any further information, then please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org